I’m really fortunate to have several excellent clients. I’ve written White Papers and created presentations for their newest, most exciting products and I advise them on how to take these products to market. These clients offer a diverse range of high-tech products that are targeted at an even more diverse range of customers. Each marketing project requires a unique look at the targeted markets, the targeted customers in those markets, the sophistication level of those targeted customers, and the unique set of needs in that market.
My clients include companies from:
- One of the world’s foremost microprocessor vendors
- Two top analog semiconductor providers - one that’s presently making inroads into an exciting new market. Both have incredibly wide product lines.
- One of world’s the top microcontroller vendors, that’s finding unique ways to compete in an increasingly crowded market.
Board-level systems and subsystems
- A brand new vendor of advanced, non-volatile memory modules.
- The leading vendor of memory IP for SOC/ASIC design and system-level modeling.
- One of the leading vendors of processor IP.
Partial Client List
- AgigA Tech
- Crocus Technology
- Denali software (now Cadence)
- EDN Magazine (Reed Business Information)
- Design News Magazine (Reed Business Information)
- Hearst Publishing
- Intel Embedded Alliance (Roving Reporter Blog)
- Maxim Integrated Products
- NXP Semiconductors
- Tensilica (now Cadence)
In addition, I write two advanced-technology blogs aimed at the deep-tech information needs of design engineers. One for EDN Magazine called Leibson’s Law and one for a new Web-based publication called Low-Power Design.